As some of you loyal, wonderful and regular readers on here might know, I am now working as an eating disorder recovery coach and for that I have a separate website, which is hellybarnes.com.
This post is not a marketing ploy though. I am just popping this post up to let you know that I have written a few blog posts over on my other website that might be useful to you, if you like the content on this blog!
To be honest, in setting up the new website, I was not sure whether to blog over there and on here or just stick to one spot for my blogging (as I do love to write and share content, which hopefully helps people too!).
As I say, I have already written a handful of posts on my coaching website which I will keep where they are, so I will give links to those if you are interested. From now on, I will be posting articles both on this site and my coaching site, depending on where I feel the content fits best, so keep following if you do want more of my random, recovery focused, a bit neurosciency and slightly ‘f**k it’ at times writing!
I also want to use this opportunity to say a huge thank you to all of you who do read my rambling words on this site. I really hope they are of help to some out there and that, however you go about it, you are finding your own messy way to your recovered future.
Posts over on hellybarnes.com:
- Achieve your Recovery Goals by Understanding your Why!
- Asking for Help is OK and will Make You Selfless
- Applying the Principles of Neuroplasticity to Eating Disorder Recovery
- Cognitive Reappraisal in Eating Disorder Recovery – Make it a Game!
- Tips to Help you Learn to Rest and Relax in Eating Disorder Recovery
- The Brain Based Tug of War Between your Rational and Emotional Brain
- Greed and Eating Disorder Recovery
- How Restriction in Eating Disorder Recovery can Manifest
- 40 Tips to Overcome Restriction in Eating Disorder Recovery
- What are Eating Disorders Beyond Fear of Weight Gain?
- Want more Recovery motivation? Learn about Dopamine!
- Project Manage Your Eating Disorder Recovery because It Matters!
Several of my posts have also been adapted for podcast episodes on my podcast series, ‘Feck it, Fun, Fabulous and Free in Eating Disorder Recovery’…
So, if you prefer to listen rather than read then do check it out!